Welcome to the Maine - Haiti Connection blog - to keep you up to date on our current activity.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We are home!

Wow!
What a quick week we had together in Haiti! It was truly an awesome week and we felt the Lord's hand in every aspect of it...even the trying times. What an awesome group of 9 people we had on this trip! We got to know each other better and also our brothers and sisters in Haiti!

I would have a difficult time sharing what this trip has meant to me in this venue. There is so much in my heart and spirit...my mind races between the fatigue from the trip and the exciting things that we did and experienced.

I believe that God spoke to each of us individually in a very significant way this past week. I look forward to seeing what He will continue with our relationships built while in Haiti and how this will be used in His ministry into the future. I also look forward to Andy's video and in sharing with all who are interested to ask, what God is doing with the central Maine people in relationship with our family in Haiti!

For now...God has blessed us...Mary Russell is still on route home so we will pray...and thanks be to our Awesome God!

Amen?!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing and seeing all about it.

    ReplyDelete